неделя, 4 май 2008 г.

... To You (you know who you are)...

Devoted to an impossible love...

...Sleepless is the night, hovering thoughts stir the darkness, stillness all around me, not a drop of hope to break the silence in a restless sigh, I'm trapped inside this vicious moment, 'cause your face is printed on my eyelids, your voice- a constant sound wave tickling my anticipating ears, I cuddle under the chilly sheets but it's your soft skin that covers me, you're all around me, your voluptuous odour's filled my pores, my veins, my bones, my self... Only one step further and I'll be lost forever in the endless depth of the abyss I'm striding forward... My love... Your love... The edge... The cutting line between two worlds- numb reality and hidden desire, I want to be in neither of them... It's freedom that my heart is craving for, To run beside you across the golden fields of autumn wheat, make love- breathless, impatient... Dive into the foaming springs of rivers, make love- shivering, unquenchable... Be one, disintegrate, come together over and over again... Vanish in thin air like the whisper of summer winds at night in the top of trees... but it's the dawn that I fear most 'cause you might disappear...

May 04,2008

3 коментара:

Анонимен каза...

Не знам хуй ю ар дали го чете, ама аз като го чета макар че ми убягват няякой леки детайли ми иде да си прережа вените..кофти силно звучи..

Se Vi каза...

можеше да не е анонимно :) и не разбрах "кофти силно" със знак + или - е...

Se Vi каза...

А! То било Тишо :)) мерси,мерси за коментара :)