събота, 9 февруари 2008 г.

The Daring Thoughts of a Water Cat

I have sacrificed quite a lot for love and in both cases it has done me no good. It has only hurt me more when it's over. The empty efforts towards love and happiness. I hope I have learned now to stand on my own ground, to stop flying towards dangerous flames, for the wings of the butterfly are fragile, ephemeral. And if the flames have singed me so far, I must be only glad they didn't destroy me. In this sense, I'm a lucky butterfly. I should not look for flames anymore, but rather for another butterfly willing to meet me in the half-way, so that we share the distance, both actual and spiritual, and combine our ephemeral wings in eternal love, if such a phenomenon is still possible this day and age.

By Veselina Katsarova (my sister)...

Няма коментари: